Citylitics, a pioneering force in sales intelligence, empowers businesses to stay ahead in the competitive landscape of public infrastructure projects. Founded a decade ago by Ahmed Badruddin and Sunit Mohindroo, Citylitics has transformed the game by harnessing the power of technology to extract early signals from millions of public documents. With a team of over 50 experts and a diverse clientele, Citylitics provides tailored solutions to manufacturers, construction companies, and more.
Our platform offers a seamless four-step process, from aggregating and categorizing data to extracting valuable insights and analysis. Citylitics focuses on the crucial early stages of infrastructure projects, helping businesses influence Request for Proposals (RFPs) and optimize their sales pipeline. Our technology enables users to save time, enhance sales knowledge, and prioritize opportunities effectively.
Discussed during this webcast are two of our products: Intelligence Feeds and the Capital Projects Dashboard empower users to identify early signals, analyze aggregated data, and make informed decisions. Through these tools, businesses can streamline sales forecasting, plan strategically, and gain a competitive edge.
Citylitics has a proven track record of delivering outstanding ROI. Our success stories include businesses achieving a 59x ROI, $170 million in sales pipeline, and more. Join the ranks of satisfied customers who have experienced enhanced sales efficiency, improved win rates, and deeper customer relationships with Citylitics.
Revolutionize your approach to infrastructure projects – Citylitics is your partner for data-driven success in the ever-evolving landscape of public infrastructure.
Number of water treatment plants in California that have membranes installed 10+ years ago
44 wastewater and drinking water facilities identified in California with membranes installed 10+ years ago. Of these facilities:
- 29 are microfiltration membranes
- 9 are ultrafiltration membranes
- 6 are some combination of microfiltration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis.
- See more available data : Existing membrane manufacturer, consultant, facility address and research insights
Which utilities are in early stages of adopting advanced metering infrastructure in Illinois
28 utilities identified in Illinois with both water and electric metering systems in place.
- See more available data: current metering vendor for water, current metering vendor for electric, type of metering infrastructure, service connections, plans for upgrades, issues with existing metering infrastructure
Wastewater Treatment Plant in Michigan facing challenges and needing to upgrade this year
The digesters at this treatment plant are nearing the end of their useful life, and the City is using the opportunity to consider their options for processing and handling solids.
- See additional opportunities at same city: Including water tower evaluation and rehab and construction on a new 6 MGD wastewater treatment plant.
Utility in North Carolina struggling with financing for major infrastructure needs
This City is pursuing grants to help fund water and sewer infrastructure improvements totaling nearly $100,000,000 in the next 10 years, and is currently seeking $16,000,000 for work acnticipated for FY 2019
- See more available data: Existing water and sewer infrastructure, planned upgrades, key decision makers, flow rates, plant capacities, and existing treatment equipment
Tailored To Your Search Criteria And Adapted To Your Company’s Strategy
Identify municipalities and utilities at early stages of infrastructure needs (long before an RFP).
Analyze recent intelligence on a potential customer ahead of a sales meeting or visit.
Monitor existing sales opportunities for key updates to prioritize business development.
Execute targeted marketing campaigns on public entities with most pressing need for your technology or service.