Looking for a data-driven competitive advantage to power your business?
The Most Trusted Source Of Customer Intelligence for Infrastructure Industry Leaders
Focus On Better Opportunities vs. More Opportunities
Data-Driven Market Insights
Make strategic bets with intelligence on current and future needs of your customer base and target customers versus high level market forecasts.
Predictable Business Growth
Make day-to-day business decisions based on external data from your customers and potential customers, so you can predict opportunities and drive business growth with more confidence.
Targeted Sales & Marketing Digital Campaigns
Focus your valuable sales & marketing resources to maximize your commercial potential, instead of a reactive and ‘spray and pray’ approach.
“Citylitics helped us identify an SBR opportunity in upstate New York within its early stages that we weren’t aware of. Because we were able to find out about the opportunity so early on, we were able to influence development of the specification and place ourselves in a better position to win.”
Rob Biase, Evoqua
The Broadest, Deepest Data Capabilities in Infrastructure Markets
Wastewater Infrastructure Facilities
Water Infrastructure Facilities
Roads and Highways
Many More Infrastructure Markets
Number of water treatment plants in California that have membranes installed 10+ years ago
44 wastewater and drinking water facilities identified in California with membranes installed 10+ years ago. Of these facilities:
- 29 are microfiltration membranes
- 9 are ultrafiltration membranes
- 6 are some combination of microfiltration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis.
- See more available data : Existing membrane manufacturer, consultant, facility address and research insights
Which utilities are in early stages of adopting advanced metering infrastructure in Illinois
28 utilities identified in Illinois with both water and electric metering systems in place.
- See more available data: current metering vendor for water, current metering vendor for electric, type of metering infrastructure, service connections, plans for upgrades, issues with existing metering infrastructure
Wastewater Treatment Plant in Michigan facing challenges and needing to upgrade this year
The digesters at this treatment plant are nearing the end of their useful life, and the City is using the opportunity to consider their options for processing and handling solids.
- See additional opportunities at same city: Including water tower evaluation and rehab and construction on a new 6 MGD wastewater treatment plant.
Utility in North Carolina struggling with financing for major infrastructure needs
This City is pursuing grants to help fund water and sewer infrastructure improvements totaling nearly $100,000,000 in the next 10 years, and is currently seeking $16,000,000 for work acnticipated for FY 2019
- See more available data: Existing water and sewer infrastructure, planned upgrades, key decision makers, flow rates, plant capacities, and existing treatment equipment
Tailored To Your Search Criteria And Adapted To Your Company’s Strategy
Identify municipalities and utilities at early stages of infrastructure needs (long before an RFP).
Analyze recent intelligence on a potential customer ahead of a sales meeting or visit.
Monitor existing sales opportunities for key updates to prioritize business development.
Execute targeted marketing campaigns on public entities with most pressing need for your technology or service.
In Annual Sales Opportunities
“Citylitics provides unique value that extends well beyond a bid search service. They’ve allowed us to identify hundreds of new communities that can benefit from our assistance in a partnership.”
Mark Halleman, Inframark