Deron Austin, Mueller
Know Which Customers You Should Be Speaking To, When, and Why
Strategically prioritize account management to protect your customer base and generate new opportunities.
Are Gaps In Your Intelligence Limiting Your Business Growth
Without a complete, data-driven pulse on your customers & potential customers, you may be missing out on new opportunities.
Losing Market Share
In a hyper competitive market, your competitors could be winning future business from your customers.
Past relationships are no longer a guarantee of future success. Just thinking about the clients who have strong relationships and still miss out.
A Complete Pulse On Your Customers
Opportunity Monitoring Reports
- Position Account Strategies: Prioritize business development efforts and position solutions to align with your customers’ infrastructure needs, budgets, & plans.
- Monitor Account Risks: Uncover challenges & issues your customers are facing that you can solve to strengthen your relationship and retain business.
- Preparing for Customer Meetings: Have more intelligent meetings with customers by extracting the right details at the right time, having a winning account strategy ahead of the meeting.
- Market Validation: Validate your pipeline with strategic insights on opportunities you’ve heard about through your connections.
- Strengthen Customer Relationships: Have a reason to follow-up with customers, based on recent events and activity on their needs, challenges, and future plans.
Increase In Market Visibility
Increase In Customer Intelligence Accuracy
Reduction in Account Research Time
Develop a complete pulse on your customers and potential customers
“I am very impressed with the Citylitics report. It is very thorough, and I appreciated that you incorporated our feedback very quickly and came back with very actionable data. We reviewed the data with a highly experienced sales person who has been managing this territory for over 2 decades and even he was able to learn new things about his territory from Citylitics’ report. This is great and speaks to the quality of your work.”