Sample Highlights from the Capital Improvement Plan
|Project ID||Project Title||Project Start Year||Project Description||Project Spend Total||Page Ref||Project Satus|
|618546||Runway 3-21, Taxiway B2 Reconstruction, Hangar 6 Removal||2025||"The project will design and construct the reconstruction of Runway 3-21, relocation of Taxiway B2 and the removal of Hangar 6. The runway pavement require reconstruction. Taxiway B2 relocation will remove direct access from the center apron and runway 3-21. Hangar 6 is considered a penetration to the Taxiway ‘B’ Taxiway Object Free Area TOFA and require removal."||7128000||146||Not Started|
|618550||Taxiways B and E Lighting Upgrade||2026||"The lighting systems for Taxiway B and E are beyond their useful life and require replacement. This project will replace lighting and signage fixtures, along with airfield lighting cable. The two lighting systems will be upgraded to LED fixtures."||1650000||146||Not Started|
|618561||B-Zone Booster and Transmission Line||2025||"This project will continue to provide water supply and fire flow capacity north along the Twin Peaks Corridor for new development."||4413000||148||Not Started|
|618596||Hartman Booster Station Electrical Upgrade||2024||"Planning, design, and construction of electrical modifications required to install new auto transfer switches and generators. Generator must be sufficient to provide power for the booster site, including SCADA system."||220000||150||Not Started|
|618649||Tangerine 16-Inch with Break Tanks||2025||"This project entails parcel qcquisitions, installing 16,750 linear feet of water main and two 50,000 break tanks. This is required to help complete the Loop from the Twin Peaks Corridor and into North Marana, and will help provide adequate water supply and fire flow capacity to this region."||661000||156||Not Started|
Explore all options available to you!
Citylitics offers access to over 30,000 unique locations across North America through our Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD).
Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD) provides a comprehensive market view of all planned infrastructure spend in one single view with powerful filters such as: population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. The dashboard will help identify opportunity hot spots, create data-driven forecasts you can be confident in with bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, and uncover true market needs.
How to Read a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Business Development?When a city, municipality or state issues a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP), it can be overwhelming and daunting, but there are a few key things you need to investigate. Let’s start with the definition of CIP - A Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) contains all the individual capital projects, equipment purchases, and major studies for a local government; in conjunction with construction and completion schedules, and in consort with financing plans. The plan provides a working blueprint for sustaining and improving the community’s infrastructures. It coordinates strategic planning, financial capacity, and physical development. A CIP stands at the epicenter of a government’s Planning, Public Works, and Finance departments. When a CIP is issued, it typically includes the following information:
- A listing of the capital projects or equipment to be purchased
- The projects ranked in order of preference
- The plan for financing the projects
- A timetable for the construction or completion of the project
- Justification for the project
- Explanation of expenses for the project
- Comprehensive Market View: The dataset provides a single view of all planned infrastructure spend, with powerful filters such as population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. This allows businesses to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and identify new opportunities.
- Identify Opportunity Hot Spots: The dataset offers map views and filters that allow users to identify opportunity hot spots where they need to allocate resources. This helps businesses to understand where they should focus their efforts to achieve the best results.
- Create Data-Driven Forecasts: The dataset provides bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, allowing businesses to create data-driven forecasts they can be confident in.
- Uncover True Market Needs: The dataset allows businesses to develop long-term business plans, R&D, and growth initiatives based on true, bottom-up market needs instead of opinions and anecdotes. This helps businesses to make more informed decisions and achieve better results.