Sample Highlights from the Capital Improvement Plan
|Project ID||Project Title||Project Start Year||Project Description||Project Spend Total||Page Ref||Project Satus|
|550645||"Loveland Building Renovation (former Human Services space)"||2025||Renovate the area previously occupied by Human Services at the Loveland Blvd address.||2000000||101||Ongoing|
|550651||Mosquito Control Building at Babock Ranch||2024||The developer agreement with Kitson, developers of the Babcock Ranch, includes that the developer build the coor and shell of a new Mosquito Control Chemical warehouse. It is the responsibilty of the County to finish the interior elements of the building.||500000||103||Ongoing|
|550654||Tourism and Economic Development Center||2025||Design and construct new office space for tourism and economic development to promote development around the county.||5000000||104||Ongoing|
|550708||Fire Station 3 Replacement||2025||Construct a new fire station at a location to be deter minded , replacing the old fire station. New fire station will generally conform to a new prototype design for new and replacement stations. Includes land acquisition for station to be located nearby present location. A total of $4.5 million was allocated in Tier 1 from the 2020 Sales Tax Extension||4500000||109||Not Started|
|553242||"Olean Blvd. Force Main Easy St. to Loveland"||2025||Replacement of the existing wastewater force main on Olean Blvd. from Easy St. to Loveland Blvd due to age and condition. New force main will be larger to meet future capacity needs||5000000||269||Ongoing|
Explore all options available to you!
Citylitics offers access to over 30,000 unique locations across North America through our Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD).
Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD) provides a comprehensive market view of all planned infrastructure spend in one single view with powerful filters such as: population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. The dashboard will help identify opportunity hot spots, create data-driven forecasts you can be confident in with bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, and uncover true market needs.
How to Read a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Business Development?When a city, municipality or state issues a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP), it can be overwhelming and daunting, but there are a few key things you need to investigate. Let’s start with the definition of CIP - A Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) contains all the individual capital projects, equipment purchases, and major studies for a local government; in conjunction with construction and completion schedules, and in consort with financing plans. The plan provides a working blueprint for sustaining and improving the community’s infrastructures. It coordinates strategic planning, financial capacity, and physical development. A CIP stands at the epicenter of a government’s Planning, Public Works, and Finance departments. When a CIP is issued, it typically includes the following information:
- A listing of the capital projects or equipment to be purchased
- The projects ranked in order of preference
- The plan for financing the projects
- A timetable for the construction or completion of the project
- Justification for the project
- Explanation of expenses for the project
- Comprehensive Market View: The dataset provides a single view of all planned infrastructure spend, with powerful filters such as population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. This allows businesses to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and identify new opportunities.
- Identify Opportunity Hot Spots: The dataset offers map views and filters that allow users to identify opportunity hot spots where they need to allocate resources. This helps businesses to understand where they should focus their efforts to achieve the best results.
- Create Data-Driven Forecasts: The dataset provides bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, allowing businesses to create data-driven forecasts they can be confident in.
- Uncover True Market Needs: The dataset allows businesses to develop long-term business plans, R&D, and growth initiatives based on true, bottom-up market needs instead of opinions and anecdotes. This helps businesses to make more informed decisions and achieve better results.