Sample Highlights from the Capital Improvement Plan
|Project ID||Project Title||Project Start Year||Project Description||Project Spend Total||Page Ref||Project Satus|
|526914||Rehabilitate Apron Bravo (Taxilane G, F, and N)||2026||Project to design and engineer the rehabilitation of Apron Bravo (Taxilane Golf, Foxtrot, and Novemeber). Apron Bravo and a portion of Taxilane Golf is approaching its useful life and in need of repair and rehabilitation. These repairs will help minimize risks to aircraft as they utilize these surfaces for taxiing and parking.||300000||51||Not Started|
|526976||Ross Access Road Improvements||2025||Ross Access Road Improvements Access road improvements needed on the Ross Access road at Meacham Airport||1100000||59||Not Started|
|527103||Eastside T-Hangars||2024||Construction phase of Eastside T-Hangars which will add two 12-bay units. Construction of additional hangars will lead to increased hangar lease revenue further enhancing Spinks profitability.||2500000||74||Not Started|
|527456||WRMC (Coliseum) Cooling Tower Renovation||2026||The cooling towers are 40+ years old and have exceeded the life expectancy and is no longer in code compliance. This project provides more functionality and reduction on overall maintenance/operating costs as well as keeping for the WRMC facilities competitive in the venue/entertaining market.||1100000||130||Not Started|
|529235||SW Advanced Flood Warning System||2021||Programmable project with funding set aside to address Flood Hazard Monitoring & Warning System initiatives and equipment. Hardware, software and services to procure, install and maintain weather and stream monitoring equipment and hazard alert/warning equipment for life-safety risks.||940000||223||Not Started|
Explore all options available to you!
Citylitics offers access to over 30,000 unique locations across North America through our Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD).
Capital Projects Dashboard (CPD) provides a comprehensive market view of all planned infrastructure spend in one single view with powerful filters such as: population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. The dashboard will help identify opportunity hot spots, create data-driven forecasts you can be confident in with bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, and uncover true market needs.
How to Read a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Business Development?When a city, municipality or state issues a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP), it can be overwhelming and daunting, but there are a few key things you need to investigate. Let’s start with the definition of CIP - A Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) contains all the individual capital projects, equipment purchases, and major studies for a local government; in conjunction with construction and completion schedules, and in consort with financing plans. The plan provides a working blueprint for sustaining and improving the community’s infrastructures. It coordinates strategic planning, financial capacity, and physical development. A CIP stands at the epicenter of a government’s Planning, Public Works, and Finance departments. When a CIP is issued, it typically includes the following information:
- A listing of the capital projects or equipment to be purchased
- The projects ranked in order of preference
- The plan for financing the projects
- A timetable for the construction or completion of the project
- Justification for the project
- Explanation of expenses for the project
- Comprehensive Market View: The dataset provides a single view of all planned infrastructure spend, with powerful filters such as population, project value, fiscal year, project status, project description, geography, and more. This allows businesses to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and identify new opportunities.
- Identify Opportunity Hot Spots: The dataset offers map views and filters that allow users to identify opportunity hot spots where they need to allocate resources. This helps businesses to understand where they should focus their efforts to achieve the best results.
- Create Data-Driven Forecasts: The dataset provides bottom-up data for the next 5 years of planned infrastructure spend, allowing businesses to create data-driven forecasts they can be confident in.
- Uncover True Market Needs: The dataset allows businesses to develop long-term business plans, R&D, and growth initiatives based on true, bottom-up market needs instead of opinions and anecdotes. This helps businesses to make more informed decisions and achieve better results.